Design InternFashion/Technical Design Internship
This is an incredible and rare opportunity for a passionate, and driven post secondary apparel design student to work with the team at Brunette The Label. We are looking to recruit a Fashion/ technical Design Intern ready to take on a great role. During this three-month internship, you will have the opportunity to learn from and support senior leaders in the design/product development team, while working on projects that directly impact the success of the business.
• Support the design team with the development and curation of seasonal collections
• Aid in the execution of the creative design vision
• Assist in preparing for design meetings and fittings
• Identify upcoming trends
• Assist in artwork development and collaboration project
• Work with our designer & creative director to standardize measuring methods and create detailed guides for factories & in-house teams.
• Receive, measure, fit and document all sample approvals and ensure they meet quality standards.
• Work with design and production to improve/develop tech pack and fitting templates.
• Responsible for the organization of swatch library
• An expected graduation date from December 2023 or Spring 2024 in Fashion Design or related degree preferred.
• Familiar with tech pack development
• Skills and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop & Illustrator)
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Must be friendly, passionate, with a positive can-do attitude to match Brunette’s values system
Please note, all internship roles are paid positions set at the standard minimum wage. Our goal is that you will come out of your internship inspired, with meaningful experience and an enhanced skill set you can carry forward into your bright future. Successful applicants will be contacted via email and must be prepared to submit a recent portfolio. Internship positions typically run on a three month basis.
Please email email@example.com to apply