Fashion Design Intern
This is an incredible and rare opportunity for a passionate post secondary apparel design student to work with the team at Brunette The Label. During this three month internship, you will have the opportunity to learn from and support senior leaders in the design department, while working on projects that directly impact the success of the business.
• Support the design team with the development and curation of seasonal collections
• Aid in the execution of the creative design vision
• Assist in preparing for design meetings and fittings
• Identify upcoming trends
• Assist in artwork development and collaboration projects
• Perusing a degree or diploma in apparel design
• One year of post secondary educational experience
• Skills and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop & Illustrator)
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Must be friendly, passionate, with a positive can-do attitude to match Brunette’s values system
Our goal is that you will come out of your internship inspired, with meaningful experience and an enhanced skill set you can carry forward into your bright future.
Successful applicants will be contacted via email and must be prepared to submit a resume, cover letter, and recent portfolio.