Graphic Designer - Part-Time
Start Date: Immediate
We are adding to our Marketing and Creative team! This is an incredible and rare opportunity for a passionate and driven Graphic Designer to work with the team at Brunette The Label.
Founded by Miriam Alden in early 2014, Brunette the Label is a clothing brand based in Vancouver, BC Canada. All of our products are passionately designed in Canada. We believe the word "babe" to be a way of life, and strive to create a community that is inclusive of all babes. Inspiring, strengthening, and elevating each other to be the best version of ourselves. Heading into the next stage of growth, we are ready to grow our design department.
You will be a highly organized, and results-driven individual. You adhere to deadlines, strive for the highest quality standards for the brand, and enjoy getting on with the task at hand in a supportive and friendly environment.
We are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer ready to take on a great role within our Marketing Team and assist with our Design Team when needed. You will have the support of the full Design team including the Founder and Creative Director, Art Director, Sales Team, and Operations to help you reach these goals.
This role would best suit a creative that is highly organized, good at working independently, result-driven, adheres to deadlines, multitasker that strives for the highest standard, and design detail.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create fun and inspiring graphics for social media and digital marketing
- Oversee the graphic design for all of our email campaigns
- Utilize our marketing calendar to keep on schedule
- Bring new ideas and opportunities to the team
- Collaborating with the Design Team to create unique and creative graphics for seasonal collections.
- Working with the design team and sales team to put together collaboration project graphics for our clients for white-label projects
- Working with the design and sales team to create selling tools including range and look books.
- Must have adept skills in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and with the director
- Technical drawing ability in Illustrator
We are looking for a long-term team member looking to grow within the role. Must be friendly, passionate, and with a positive can-do attitude to match Brunette's values system.
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!