Order Fulfillment Specialist
Order Fulfillment Specialist - Part Time
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Vancouver (Please note, this is not a remote position)
This is a part time position with the opportunity to move into a full time role.
As an Order Fulfillment Specialist with Brunette the Label, you'll be responsible for helping to pick and pack our online orders. You'll be able to learn more about how our inventory, eCommerce and customer service roles work. This is a fantastic entry level position within the fashion industry!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Pack and ship online orders for our customers while adhering to our shipping guidelines and timelines
- Maintain and organize all inventory and supplies in our shipping space
- Coordinate weekly trips to our third party warehouse facility as needed
- Work closely with our Customer Service and eCommerce Team to create and foster the most seamless experience for our customers
- Assist our Marketing and Inventory Teams with additional tasks as required including helping with customer service, shipping wholesale and maintaining inventory
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org