Customer Care and Inventory Specialist
Customer Care and Inventory Specialist - Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Vancouver (please note, this is not a remote position)
Founded by Miriam Alden in early 2014, Brunette the Label is a clothing brand based in Vancouver, BC Canada. We believe the word "babe" to be a way of life, and strive to create a community that is inclusive of all babes - inspiring, strengthening, and elevating each other to be the best version of ourselves. Heading into the next stage of growth, we are very excited to be ready to add a new position to the team!
How we make the customer feel is the most important thing.
Our ideal candidate truly understands and embodies this motto. They intuitively know how to work through any customer care issues with compassion, patience and a genuine desire to do what's right for our customer, all while adhering to our brand voice and aligning with our high standard of etiquette.
We are looking for a productive, highly organized and results-driven individual with a strong sense of urgency. They can work independently, adhere to deadlines, strive for the highest quality standards for the brand and thrive in a supportive and friendly environment.
Succesful team members understand that no task is too small; everyone on our small but mighty team helps out with packing, prepping, shipping and cleaning as needed.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Care and Inventory Specialist who is ready to take on a new role within our team that will work closely with all departments.
THE JOB ROLE:
- Customer care across all platforms; adhere to brand voice
- Online order management
- Place orders and facilitate pick up with our third-party warehouse
- Pack and ship orders as needed (ability to lift ~20 lb)
- Process returns and develop an organized system for inventory flow
- Assist with pop up events, virtual sales appointments and in-person shopping
- Understand and keep inventory organized for online and wholesale
- Assist with order entry
- eCommerce support including product descriptions and SKU creation
- Use of platforms including Shopify, BlastRamp, Klaviyo, Outlook, Happy Returns and more (prior experience not a requirement)
We are looking for a long-term team member looking to grow within the role. Must be friendly, passionate, and with a positive can-do attitude to match Brunette's values system.
Compensation: $40-45K salary dependant on experience, plus benefits and clothing allowance.
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply