Thank you for your interest in joining Team Brunette!
If you would like to apply for one of the positions listed below, please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable) to us at email@example.com
Role: Social Media Assistant - Part-Time (with opportunity to move to Full-Time)
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Please note, this is a posting for our Vancouver-based office and will not be a remote position.
As a Social Media Assistant for Brunette the Label, you will be responsible for helping the marketing team grow our platform and increase sales. Your focus will be on all things social media, including elevating content and brainstorming new ideas to continue to grow our current accounts as well as continually seeking new inspiration and opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
You’re obsessed with ALL things social media, including Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest, and are constantly brainstorming and visualizing new written, photo and video content ideas for all platforms. You love to endlessly scroll Pinterest for inspiration ideas and creating mood boards is a passion. You are self-motivated and know how to move forward to put your visions into action. Learning and utilizing our brand voice should come naturally to you so as to offer customer service and foster our community through a warm, solution-based approach.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and optimization best practices
- Able to understand, analyze and make recommendations based on analytical reports
- A good creative eye; confident in curating and creating inspirational assets
- Follows the values and vision of Brunette the Label #BabesSupportingBabes
- Solution-focused and self-motivated with strong organizational and communication skills
- BONUS: Photography, videography or graphic design skills; copywriting or blogging experience
- BONUS: Proficient with Adobe or MailChimp
- BONUS: Basic SEO knowledge and understanding
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Relevant school or work experience; prior experience managing social media for a brand is an asset
A Week in the Life:
- Monitor our social channels to foster our community; identify and assist with any customer service issues
- Find new influencers to partner with and use organic engagement to build a relationship
- Check our daily sales on Shopify and make marketing recommendations based on our top-selling products
- Use our social media calendar to create and schedule content on Facebook
- Find inspirational images on Pinterest to curate our brand boards; upload shoppable content
- Brainstorm new Instagram story ideas to engage our customers and drive sales and engagement
- Collaborate with the team to create videos for TikTok & Instagram Reels centered around our most recent drops
- Record behind the scenes content from a design meeting to share on social media
- Research new social media innovations, optimizations and best practices
- Visit our retailers and create engaging social media content to help promote their stores